1/3 cup sugar
1 cup corn starch
4 cups water
Food Coloring Red, yellow, blue
1. Mix together all of the ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Stir constantly until the mixture begins to thicken.
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Divide the mixture into three bowls.
5. Add a different color of food coloring to each bowl.
6. Put approximately three tablespoon each of two colors into a zip-lock baggie.
7. Push out all the air in the bag and then seal the bag and tape the top closed.
8. I double bag sealing each baggie with clear packing tape.
9. Once the top is sealed go around the perimeter sealing all edges for durability
10. Let the children knead the baggies to mix colors.
**I like to only do TWO colors at a time or one color that way the baggies last longer you can still play with a purple baggie and it looks pretty but brown and black baggies are not so cute and that is what happens when you mix more than two colors.